Términos y condiciones de Salas VIP
Terms and Conditions - VIP Lounges
Terms and Conditions
The purpose of these general terms and conditions is to regulate the general terms and conditions of the service offered by Aena S.M.E., S.A. known as VIP Products. In the event of any discrepancies between the stipulations set forth in both the General Terms and Conditions and the Special Terms and Conditions of a given service, the provisions of the latter shall prevail.
2. Scope of application
These general terms and conditions regulate the contract for the purchase of accesses to VIP Products provided by state trading company Aena S.M.E., S.A. (hereinafter, Aena) to registered users as the owner of the service.
Aena is a legal entity in itself, separate from that of the State, with full legal capacity and the authority to act for the fulfilment of its purposes and its own assets. Aena S.M.E., S.A. is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 28,806, Folio 211, Section 8, Sheet M-518648.
Aena’s contact details:
Address: Calle Peonías 12, 28042
Madrid. Tax ID No.: A86212420
Contact Telephone No.: 902 404 704
Contact email address email@example.com
3. Subscription to purchase accesses to VIP Products
Users may access the VIP Lounges managed by Aena at the airports upon payment via our website or directly at the welcome desk. For the online purchase you must provide the key details (name, surname, email address and phone number) that the system asks for. You will not be able to proceed with the purchase process without them.
When you make the purchase, the system will provide an identification number (sales code) that must be displayed to the staff at the desk in the lounge whenever you wish to use the accesses acquired with the purchase. Possession of this number confirms and guarantees the purchase, which may not be modified. You will be able to make use of the accesses you acquire following the moment of the purchase; their period of validity is six (6) months following the date of their acquisition.
Use of an access chargeable to a sales code is not nominative, so please be careful when you manage them. Similarly, it is strictly forbidden to resell them, as a result of which Aena cannot be held liable for any potential fraudulent use of the codes.
Users will be able to acquire accesses to any of the VIP Lounges managed by Aena. At airports in which there are several lounges, please check in advance which terminal the airline you are flying with operates through. At Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport you can only access the Neptuno Lounge with a boarding pass for flights from Terminal 4 - Satellite and you may only access the Cibeles Lounge with a boarding pass for non-Schengen flights.
To enter the lounge you will have to undergo the usual security checks that the airport has in place for passengers, as all the lounges are located in a restricted security area.
You’ll need to show your sales code together with one boarding pass per person at the desk at the entrance to the lounge. You must keep this code throughout your stay in the lounge and remain attentive to the screens with the boarding information, as Aena cannot be held liable for missed flights due to failing to pay attention to the monitors.
Aena reserves the right of admission for reasons of capacity, without you losing your right to use the access at any time during the opening hours of the lounges until its expiry (six months after the date of purchase). In the case of access by minors under 11 years of age, Aena may ask the passenger for an official document certifying the age of the minor. The access fees are set on a per person basis.
4. Liability Disclaimer
By using this service:
- You, as a user, are responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the personal data provided and you authorise their collection and processing for this purpose. In the event of any changes to your details, please inform us so that we can update them.
- makes every effort to prevent any errors in the contents that may appear on this website.
- does not guarantee the accuracy of the information that can be obtained on it, or that it is always updated, as it may be modified without prior notice.
- cannot accept any liability stemming from the use of the content of this website by third parties.
- will make its best efforts to ensure that the VIP Product access purchase service does not undergo any interruptions, but it cannot guarantee the absence of technological failures, nor the permanent availability of the Portal and the services contained in it and, consequently, it cannot be held liable for any damages that may be caused due to any lack of availability and by failure to access it caused by disconnections, breakdowns, overloads or network failures not attributable to Aena.
- does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may alter your computer system. excludes any liability for damages of any kind arising from such viruses or harmful elements.
- cannot be held liable for the use or subscription made by a minor under the age of 18, nor for any damages caused to third parties, including the minor him/herself, due to non-compliance with the current legislation or these general terms and conditions of service. We recommend that devices that are provided to children under the age of 18 should have their parental control mechanism options enabled.
The information provided is not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate or up to date. In the case of tenders and legal texts, the exact reproduction of the officially adopted text is not guaranteed. Only texts published in the printed editions of the relevant official gazettes or in the press are deemed as authentic. The information provided by Aena is of a general nature and does not constitute professional or legal advice.
The information provided by Aena is of a general nature and does not imply any professional or legal advice.
5. Ownership and communication
All communication entered into by Aena and the user via www.aena.es, SMS, push notifications, email, phone, the Aena customer service centre and/or letter will be valid.
6. Modification of these Terms and Conditions and Warnings
Aena reserves the right to modify the conditions and warnings applicable to these terms and conditions. Aena may modify these terms and conditions by notifying the users, a requirement which the parties expressly agree will be deemed to have been fulfilled following the publication of the variations at www.aena.es or via any other Aena communication channel.
If the user does not agree, he/she may cancel his/her booking, in accordance with the terms and conditions of sale of this service.
7. Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
Acceptance of these terms and conditions implies knowledge of and agreement with the legal warnings expressed herein and, in particular, that any conflicts relating to this website will be governed exclusively by Spanish law, with the Spanish Courts and Tribunals being the only competent jurisdictions.