Términos y condiciones del servicio Fast Track / Fast Lane
Terms and Conditions
The purpose of these general terms and conditions is to regulate the general terms and conditions of the service offered by Aena S.M.E., S.A. known as Priority Access (Fast Access) Right. In the event of any discrepancies between the stipulations set forth in both the General Terms and Conditions and the Special Terms and Conditions of a given service, the provisions of the latter shall prevail.
2. Scope of application
These general terms and conditions regulate the contract for the Priority Access Right service provided by state trading company Aena S.M.E., S.A. (hereinafter, Aena) to registered users as the owner of the service.
Aena is a legal entity in itself, separate from that of the State, with full legal capacity and the authority to act for the fulfilment of its purposes and its own assets. Aena S.M.E., S.A. is registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, Volume 28,806, Folio 211, Section 8, Sheet M-518648.
Aena’s contact details:
Address: Peonías, 12 28042
Madrid Tax ID number: A86212420
Contact Telephone No.: 902 404 704
Contact email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Subscription to the VIP Priority Access service
“Priority Access”, also known as “Fast Lane” or “Fast Track”, refers to the type of access whereby passengers who acquire this VIP service enjoy priority access to the security checkpoint.
At the security checkpoint the passengers must display their sales code (ID code) or locator together with their boarding pass. One ID code or locator and one boarding pass is required per person. The priority access service code will be read first, followed by the boarding pass. Aena cannot be held liable for any missed flights due to passengers misusing their priority access.
4. Liability Disclaimer
By using this service:
- You, as a user, are responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the personal data provided and you authorise their collection and processing for this purpose. In the event of any changes to your details, please inform us so that we can update them.
- Makes every effort to prevent any errors in the contents that may appear on this website.
- Does not guarantee the accuracy of the information that can be obtained on it, or that it is always updated, as it may be modified without prior notice.
- Cannot accept any liability stemming from the use of the content of this website by third parties.
- Will make its best efforts to ensure that the Priority Access service does not undergo any interruptions, but it cannot guarantee the absence of technological failures, nor the permanent availability of the Portal and the services contained in it and, consequently, it cannot be held liable for any damages that may be caused due to any lack of availability and by failure to access it caused by disconnections, breakdowns, overloads or network failures not attributable to Aena SME, S.A.
- Does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may alter your computer system. Excludes any liability for damages of any kind arising from such viruses or harmful elements.
- Cannot be held liable for the use or subscription made by a minor under the age of 18, nor for any damages caused to third parties, including the minor him/herself, due to non-compliance with the current legislation or these general terms and conditions of service. We recommend that devices that are provided to children under the age of 18 should have their parental control mechanism options enabled.
5. Ownership and communication
All communication entered into by Aena and the user via www.aena.es, SMS, push notifications, email, phone, the Aena customer service centre and/or letter will be valid.
6. Modification of these Terms and Conditions and warnings
Aena reserves the right to modify the conditions and warnings applicable to these terms and conditions. Aena may modify these terms and conditions by notifying the users, a requirement which the parties expressly agree will be deemed to have been fulfilled following the publication of the variations at www.aena.es or via any other Aena communication channel.
SIf the user does not agree, he/she may cancel his/her booking, in accordance with the terms and conditions of sale of this service.
7. Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
Acceptance of these terms and conditions implies knowledge of and agreement with the legal warnings expressed herein and, in particular, that any conflicts relating to this website will be governed exclusively by Spanish law, with the Spanish Courts and Tribunals being the only competent jurisdictions.