Política de privacidad
1. Head of Data Processing
Aena S.M.E., S.A.
Address: Peonías, 12. 28042, Madrid.
Telephone: (+34) 91 321 10 00
Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 28,806, Folio 211, Section 8, Sheet M-518648.
Data Protection Officer: email@example.com
In accordance with the provisions of current Personal Data Protection regulations and, in particular, in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, and Constitutional Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that the possible personal data that you provide or that can be collected through Cookies through this website will be processed by Aena SME, S.A., with the purposes that we proceed to indicate, as follows:
- When you register with our Club , the data you provide will be processed for the purpose of informing you of the advantages that can be obtained from the services provided by Aena regarding VIP Services, Parking, Flights and other services related to Aena's airport management, as well as communicating information about them, (processing based on the acceptance of the terms and conditions of the service).
- Furthermore, and provided that you have expressly authorised it (treatment based on your consent), AENA will send you commercial and advertising communications by electronic means, such as promotions and discount vouchers from AENA Airport stores or from third parties in the following areas or sectors: automotive and car hire, leisure, travel agencies, tourism, transport, airlines, catering, textile, fashion, beauty and cosmetics, financial and insurance, press and magazines, gambling and betting (third party communications).
- Aena is promoting a biometrics project at Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport. In the event that you voluntarily decide to use this new service (treatment based on your consent), you will be able to access it as a member of Aena Club, without prejudice to the additional information required for the provision of the service.
- Finally, in the event of contracting a product with an associated payment obligation, in the event that a payment is not processed within the stated time limit, and the requirements laid out in the legislation are not met, data relating to outstanding payments may be communicated to files relating to a breach of monetary obligations.
Aena Club is a service that Aena offers to the group of registered users as members of the Club, through which you will be able to access to discounts, promotions, offers, news and advantages in certain services or the benefits of Aena, which you can access by being a member of the Club, as well as send accurate and updated information about them and related to your status as a member.
As specified in Section 3 of the General Terms and Conditions, the sending of communications with information regarding such discounts, promotions, offers, novelties and advantages in Aena services is a necessary requirement for subscription to this contract and to have access to said benefits, however the request to cancel said communications will imply we would not be unable to inform you of the discounts, promotions, offers, novelties and advantages that are applicable at all times to the services offered through the Club.
As a consequence, if you do not wish to receive these communications with information about said benefits you can request unsubscription, via the channels put in place for doing so:
- From your account, by logging into clubcliente.es and accessing "My data" to manage consents
- Through the unsubscribe link included at the fotter of the communication received
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Unsuscription Commercial communications”.
In the event of requesting a service at the Región de Murcia International Airport, your data will be communicated to Aena Sociedad Concesionaria del Aeropuerto Internacional de la Región de Murcia S.M.E., S.A., a subsidiary of Aena, which manages the aforementioned airport, for the provision of the service.
No further communications or international transfers of data are expected, unless required by law.
The data will be retained for the duration of your status as a club member, as well as for the duration of the relevant legal periods in order to address any possible claims and responsibilities that arise from the processing.
Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation about the existence, or not, of processing of their personal data. Moreover, the General Data Protection Regulation stipulates the interested party has rights to:
- Access their data
- Request rectification or deletion of their data
- Request limitation of the processing of their data
- The portability of their data
- Oppose the processing of their data
With respect to those treatments that are based on your consent, we inform you that you may withdraw it at any time.
Your requests will be answered as soon as possible and, in any event, within one month of receipt of your request. This period may be extended by another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests. Aena will inform the interested party of the extension within one month of the request.
To exercise the recognised rights, the interested party may send an email to email@example.com write to Calle Peonías 12, 28042, Madrid or do so on the Telematic Services Portal (https://serviciostelematicos.aena.es).
If you have any doubts, please email our Data Protection Officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The user has the right to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) as the supervisory and control authority regarding data protection in Spain.
3. Conditions of services associated to Aena Club
Aena offers the possibility to download the mobile application (APP) on the device to proceed with the registration and management of the service.
In the event that you have enabled location services (in the settings of your device), Aena will collect information about Wifi access points or information related to your latitude and longitude, with the purpose of showing us your location so that we can provide our services.
a) Regarding Mobile Payments, we inform you that Aena will store the last four digits of your credit card to identify the card used to pay for the contracted service.
In the event of using the Parking Service, your car's registration number will be stored in order to establish the period of time during which you have used the parking services and to be able to check in.
If you pay for access to one of the VIP Lounges managed by Aena via your mobile device, your ID will be collected for identification purposes.
In the event that the member links the payment made through our mobile application to his/her “ Aena Club” membership, we inform you that Aena will process the information collected to create a commercial profile as a member of the “Aena Club”, the distribution of the customers that are part of the Club, the sending of personalised commercial offers, as well as the improvement of your experience as a user of our mobile application.
b) Vehicle Registration Payment , is a new system for managing and paying for stays in car parks offered by Aena, a service for which the vehicle registration and credit card details provided by the user in their Aena Club profile will be processed. For more information consult the Terms and Conditions of Service.
Treatments based on the execution of a contract by accepting the terms and conditions of this service.